Here are the steps to integrate Epoch gateway with Magic Members.
ADD WEBSITE :
1. Login to www.epochstats.com
2. Click EPOCH REPORTS – Tab
3. Under EPOCH REPORTS – select TOOLS tab
4. Under TOOLS – select Product code Manager
5. Click Add a website icon
6. Enter the following details.
* Site Name : Ex: Magic Members
* Site URL *: Ex: www.magicmembershelp.com
* Niches *: Ex: Storeis
* Type of Site *: Ex: Subscription based
* Post Back URL *: Ex: http://www.magicmembershelp.com/payments?module=mgm_epoch&method=payment_status_notify
* Return URL : Ex: http://www.magicmembershelp.com/payments?module=mgm_epoch&method=payment_return
* Server OS *: Ex: Unix/Linux/BSD
* Web Server *: Ex: Apache
* Password Management *: Ex: I will manage Passwords.
7 . Click Add a website two submit the details.
STEP 2 :
ADD PRICING OPTION :
1. Click Add a pricing option
2. Enter the details by replacing with your owns.
* Billing Model : Ex: One Time
* Price : Ex: $10
* Password Expires (in days) : Ex: 30 days
* Add this Billing Option to the following website(s).
3. Click Add to submit the details.
STEP 3 :
EDIT MULTIPLE PRODUCTS:
1. Click ‘EDIT MULTIPLE PRODUCTS’ tab
2. And updated the the following details
* First choose sites to apply updates to : Ex: www.magicmembershelp.com
* Update Company Code : Ex: MGM007 (We will use this company code in MGM payment modulle -> Epoch Settings)
3 * Click Update Products submit the details
STEP 4 :
MAIN MENU :
1. Click ‘MAIN MENU’ tab
2. Under we will found websites list with following fields (website name,Add Pricing Option,View Pricing Options etc.).
3. Click ‘Pricing Options’ link we can found a list with following fileds (Pi Code,Description, Created On etc.)
4. We will use ‘Pi Code ‘ in our MGM under Subscription options-> Subscription Packages->Epoch Settings-Product ID
STEP 5 : Epoch SearchAPI Auth User / Password setting MGM epoch module – Here enter epoch
master user name and password i.e epoch user name and password.
STEP6 : Epoch API is restricted by IP Address, so the server from which the API calls will originate from must first be registered with epoch system. ( i.e Your site ipaddress should be whitelist in epoch system contact epcoh support team they will addd your site IP in whitelist).
Note : When a website is accepted epoch approve and create product code for every payment option,this code must be added to join link that redirect user to epoch payment page our case this code could be an hidden field in form page, where user can choose payment option from radio buttons.
These are test code for credit card purchase:
The test MasterCard card number is: 5123456789012346
The test Visa card number is: 4121371122223333
The CVV2 number is: 111
Use any valid expiration date and zip code.